- Advanced Separation Techniques
- Biochemical Engineering
- Process Intensification
- Fossil Fuel
- Nuclear and Alternate Energy
- Novel Reactors and operating strategies
- Green Chemistry and Engineering
- Food Security
- Water Treatment
- Reuse and Recycle
- Healthcare Technology
- Process Development
- Process Engineering and Control
- Borderless Chemical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics and CFD
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Artificial intelligence and Industrial Internet of Things
Click to Downloads Abstract Template
instruction for authors
The first author (the name appearing first in abstract/full paper) and the presenting author should be an undergraduate (BE/B.Tech/Dual Degree), student. The other authors can be UG, PG or PhD student as well as faculty. However, all the participants who are willing to attend the conference need to register before the deadline mentioned. There are no limitations on the number of author per paper. Certificates will be presented to each participant attending and registering for the conference.
Please note that for M. P. Chary award, the first author/presenting author should be a young chemical engineer below 35 years of age, doing PhD or completed PhD on or after July 2017. The paper should include the name of the supervisor/mentor of the presenting student. The doctoral student needs to send an extended abstract of 2-page length (it should contain a title, authors name and affiliation, phone number and email ID of the corresponding author and key highlights of the work along with the maximum of one illustration). Interested participants (Ph.D. holders or Students who have completed three years of doctoral work) should send in two page abstracts to the organizing secretary.
The Authors are requested to submit the abstract of original research work or a review work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by an online portal to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=scm18.The submitted abstract will be reviewed by the conference technical experts based on the acceptance of the abstract will be intimated. A code will be provided upon acceptance of each abstract, which needs to be provided in all future communication made by the authors.
Steps for online submission -
- 1. Once you open the online submission link you need to create an account.
- 2. Check your email for instruction link will be provided.
- 3. Click on the link and fill all the details, the account will be created then login to your account.
- 4. Enter as an Autor and fill the details and upload your abstract in PDF format. and submit.
*Please make a note that include your Technical session name as one of the key words.